Saying that travelling is one of my favourite hobbies is an understatement. I have been to five continents and visited twenty-two countries, so far. Not bad for a thirty-years-old, but I am aiming to do better!
Hopefully, I will add at least one other country to the list by the end of the year (Portugal or Iceland I think), but in the meantime, here is where I have been so far!
- France (born and raised!)
- The UK (London, Cornwall, Norfolk, the Lake District, and Scotland)
- Italy (Rome part 1 & part 2, Puglia, Tuscany and the Amalfi Coast)
- Turkey ( a little guide on Turkish food)
- The Vatican
- UAE (part 1 & part 2)
- Jordan (part 1 & part 2)
- Thailand (Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Island hopping)
- Japan (some recommendations on what to buy there)
- The Seychelles
- South Africa
- The USA (my favourite NYC rooftop, Boston, California, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Chicago, Missouri)
Now the real question is, where should I go next? I am open to suggestions!
Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube and Trover!
One thought on “Where I have been so far – 2017”